Monday, January 17, 2011

Beermingo


Here at Drunk Bear Fans, we don't just want a sloppy drunk, although those are always good. We are looking for creativity and the Beermingo does the trick. A great way to do a beer bong of your local crappy cornwater! As an aside, I walked up to these guys and said "I am involved in a website called Drunk Bear Fans and was wondering if I could take your picture to put on the site". He and all his friends screamed FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I have been going incognito mostly with my photos, but in the future I think I can get more value out of telling drunks that they will be on the internet. I doubt they remember seeing us.

9 comments:

Carl from Chicago said...

They are PROUD to be part of drunk bear fans! As it should be? Or maybe not.

Dan from Madison said...

Maybe not. I left the beer bong behind after kollej.

Gerry from Valpo said...

A classic photo that truly defines DBF!

Zach James said...

We remembered! Thats me! hahaha

Anonymous said...

Zack it was great to meet you, We had a great time hanging with your crew. Long live the Beermingo!


Go Bears!
Warren

Carl from Chicago said...

Hey now we are a social networking site, to boot.

Dan from Madison said...

There is no limit to the potential of dbf.

Anonymous said...

Who is this guy? Can someone please set him up with anything more masculine than a flamingo beer bong? Way to rep the Bears with a bird!

Terry from Crown Point said...

My read is that Zack is flippin' the bird at fudgepacker fans. That IS masculine. Way to go Zach! Long live the bird!