Sunday, September 25, 2011

Obscure Jersey Contest

Curtis Conway was a first round pick who had his last decent season with the Bears in 1996... another bitter bust.


Really... you can't do better than Rashaan Salaam... a Bears first round draft pick and a bust who last played (badly) with the Bears in 1995. He pioneered the Bears running back "bust mode" which peaked with Enis and Benson. May they all rot in Hades.


Hey while we are at it why not Barney? I wasn't able to get a photo of Trumaine McBride, an obscure guy from the Bears secondary (when they sucked) a couple years ago. Can't believe someone owns that jersey, but I saw it with my own eyes.

1 comment:

Fro Dog said...

I bet Barney could be better at wide receiver than what we have now.

Also, I think Conway had one good year. I thought it was '95 along with Jeff Graham. As mentioned above, I think those guys right now are better than what we have.

Good day.