Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Breast Shot

From the Wisco/Nebraska Game:

This is pretty good fun.

But...

We had a pretty disturbing episode later. While walking to the car two women approached Carl and I somewhat despondent that they couldn't find their car - both were completely intoxicated and one had already taken a header and had a cut on the bridge of her nose and blood was running down her face. We tried at first to help but they were talking gibberish and eventually I decided that helping them find their car wasn't the best thing for anyone at that point.

2 comments:

Carl from Chicago said...

You were the first one to figure out how drunk those girls were while I tried to make my iPhone work.

It was indeed disturbing.

"Too drunk for drunk bear fans" is a new low. We wouldn't show the photos even if we had taken them.

Dan from Madison said...

Agree, I keep seeing those two in my sleep, I am glad we didn't help them find their car although I am sure someone else did eventually.