Saturday, October 20, 2012

Cornwater Innovation

We here at Drunk Bear Fans always appreciate innovation in the consumption and/or disposal of alcoholic beverages.  At the Badger vs. Illini game, Carl and I participated in the latest innovation to help you ingest as much cornwater as humanly possible in the shortest amount of time.  I forget what the official name is for this but in the end it is a built in shotgun apparatus that you use your key to puncture.  Mmmmm mmmm it goes down so smooth.

2 comments:

Dan from Madison said...

I am trying to remember if we even drank these or just tossed them after participating in the innovation.

Carl from Chicago said...

As the designated semi-sober guy I definitely remember efficiently pouring the corn water down my gullet using this advanced technique